Studio apartment for rent in Granada (Granada, Spain)
Studio · 1 bathroom · 12m2
About the property
Studio apartment for rent in Granada. The properties include air conditioning and elevator.
- This property is one of a set. This means that there some other almost identical units in the building. So, what you see above may be slightly different to what you actually rent.
Property available fromJuly 01, 2023
What is the minimum stay?1 Month (30 days)
What is the maximum stay?11 Months (330 days)
Updated a month ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Students, Post Graduated Student, Erasmus
- Price per person/bed
- Deposit must be paid before check in
- Payment methods accepted: bank transfer
- Required documentation: - ID / Passport
- Being a residence, it is possible to use all the common areas (gym, meeting rooms, garden, it has surveillance, maintenance service included). By being part of this community you will have the option to register and access a nutritionist and doctor online.
- There is a laundry service (this will be paid separately)
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?