Studio Superior in the Student Residence in Granada (Granada, Spain)
Studio · 1 bathroom
About the property
It is ideally located right next to the University of Granada’s Cartuja Campus and is less than a 5-minute walk to the main entrance.
Student accommodation in Granada. Studio Superior for single use from 18 square meters. Fully fitted with kitchenette, breakfast bar and chair, study area, bed with storage under, en-suite shower room, internet and air conditioning.
- Accommodation in a residence
Why rent this accommodation?
- Swimming pool included
- Study Room
- Gardens/ Parks
Property available fromMarch 25, 2023
What is the minimum stay?1 Month (30 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated 19 days ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Students, Post Graduated Student, Erasmus
- Properties are located in a Student Housing
- Price per person
- Deposit: 800€
- Deposit must be paid before check in, at the time of signing the contract.
- It is possible to use all the common areas (meeting and studying rooms, garden, it has surveillance, maintenance service included).
- There is a laundry service (this will be paid separately)
- Required documentation: - ID / Passport
- Your landlord speaks: Spanish and English
- Important: The adapted rooms are reserved only for people with special needs.
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
You may also like...
- Granada >
- Studios for rent >
- Cjón. de Lebrija (Ref: 618641)
When do you want to go?