Room to rent in 3-bedroom apartment with TV and AC in peaceful Norte (Granada, Spain)
Room · 2 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 78m2
Property verified by Raquel
Verification date 01 Aug 2018
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 1 - single bed)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 78 m²
- Floor: 2nd
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Building fees (comunidad): no, not included in price of rent, payable to provider
- Towels: yes, included / available for an additional fee
- Cleaning service: payable to landlord
- Parking: no
Rooms are available to rent in a 3-bedroom apartment in the north of Granada. The property comes with a TV, perfect for relaxing in the evenings, as well as a washing machine and oven. There is plenty of storage and natural light. This apartment is perfect for your stay in Granada!
Norte is a mainly residential neighbourhood and a great place to live if you want to escape the tourist hot-spots and live like a local. There are lots of parks where you can exercise or sunbathe, as well as all the necessary amenities.
Why rent this accommodation?
- There is a dining table so you can enjoy meals with your flatmates or friends.
- With two large sofas, you can relax in the evenings with a film or book.
- The kitchen is equipped with an oven as well as a microwave so you can cook up some amazing meals.
- This is the perfect neighbourhood for those who want to experience authentic Granada.
- There is a Lidl only 5-minutes from the property on foot - ideal for inexpensive produce.
More information about this property
- There is no dryer but a clothes rack will do the trick!
- Your landlord prefers female students
Property available fromJanuary 06, 2023
What is the minimum stay?4 Months (120 days)
What is the maximum stay?12 Months (365 days)
Updated 2 months ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Lives on property: yes/no
- Overnight guests permitted: no
- in some areas in outdoor areas only
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash
- Additional documentation:
- ID / Passport
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- Catch the U1 from the Luis de Vicente 5 bus stop.
- The U1, N7 & U3 all pass through the nearby Ctra Alfacar - CEIP Juan Ramon Jimenez bus stop.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?