Room in shared apartment in Granada (Granada, Spain)
Room · 5 flatmates · 2 bathrooms
Your room ()
About the property
Property available fromFebruary 01, 2024
What is the minimum stay?1 Month (30 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated 2 days ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Your rental contract will be signed directly with your landlord
- Deposit: 1 month’s
- Contract + Deposit must be paid before check-in (right after you booking confirmation by Spotahome)
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- Smoking allowed: outdoors only
- Pets permitted: no
- Electricity, water and internet: Extra fee 55€
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- Maximum age: 30 years old
- Students, erasmus and postgraduates allowed
- Price indicated is per person
- Couples allowed: yes ( extra per month)
- Documents required:
- ID / Passport
- Check-in&out info:
- Monday - Friday: 10:00 - 18:00
- Outside mentioned hours: €45 fee
- Stays must correspond to semesters:
- Minimum stay: 5 months (except July and August, when the minimum is 2 month)
- Either: Feb 1st to June 30th
- Or: Sept 1st to Jan 31st
- Lives on property: no
- Important: the price shown applies to rental periods of 5 months or longer. If you stay for less than 5 months, you will be charged the price for a 5 month stay, which will then be divided equally between each month of your stay. For example: The room is €200 per month for stays of 5 months or longer. You book for 2 months. Your rent will be 5 months at €200 = €1000, divided evenly between the 2 months of your stay, = €500 per month. Note: in the months of July and August, stays of less than 5 months are permitted for the monthly price shown on the advert.
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?