Bright 1-bedroom apartment for rent in City Centre (Granada, Spain)
Apartment · 1 bathroom
Property verified by Raquel
Verification date 16 Nov 2017
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Floor: 3rd
- Elevator: no
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
- Bed linen and towels included in rent
This bright 1-bedroom apartment on Calle San Matías, in the city centre, has been beautifully renovated creating a warm and inviting atmosphere. The exterior property is furnished with 2 single beds, and has a spacious bathroom, cozy living area, and a compact but functional kitchen
From this fantastic location in Granada's historical city centre you will be able to walk to the Cathedral. the Alcaiceria, and many of the city's most well-known attractions. Several buses stop nearby, and you will find shops, supermarket, and all the essential amenities in the streets surrounding the apartment.
Why rent this accommodation?
- The terrace has views to the Alhambra palace, Sierra Nevada mountain range and the Cathedral!
- The kitchen is modern and comes with all the essentials to cook.
- The charming living area provides the perfect space to relax at the end of the day.
- Having 2 single beds makes this property ideal for 2 friends travelling together.
- There is a gorgeous shared terrace in the building with stunning panoramic views.
- There are numerous tapas bars to explore nearby.
More information about this property
- The apartment is on the 3rd floor with no elevator.
- There is no AC in the apartment.
- The washing machine is in a common laundry room. There are 3 washing machines for 3 apartments.
Property available fromDecember 29, 2022
What is the minimum stay?3 Months (90 days)
What is the maximum stay?12 Months (365 days)
Updated 3 days ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- To book this property with zero deposit, you will have to successfully pass the vetting process via open banking or uploading the required documentation. This process is very easy and quick and it is designed to avoid fraud, as well as ensure tenants have the financial means to pay for the rent of this property. If you do not pass the vetting process, the Landlord will be able to cancel the booking
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese
- All utilities included
- Lives on property: no
- Payment method: bank transfer
- Smoking allowed: yes (only in the terrace)
- Pets allowed: no
- No check-in available on Sunday
- Additional costs:
- Overnight guests: €20 per night
- Couples: month’s rent + €100
- Terrace opening hours:
- Sunday-Thursday: 10:00 – 22:30
- Friday-Saturday: 10:00 – 24:00
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- Numerous buses stop nearby, including lines C5, C3 and C4.
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?