2-bedroom apartment for rent in Pegli, Genoa (Genoa, Italy)
Apartment · 1 flatmates · 2 bathrooms · 90m2
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 2
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4 people
- Wifi installed: yes
The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony with city views. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.
Property available fromOctober 31, 2023
What is the minimum stay?1 Month (30 days)
What is the maximum stay?6 Months (180 days)
Updated 15 minutes ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Payment methods accepted: bank transfer; credit card; PayPal
-Check-out cleaning fee to be payed and weekly cleanings upon request
-TARI (refuse collection tax): yes, included in price of rent ++(what is this?)++
-Periodic cleaning to be payed per month
- Other costs:
- Contract registration tax: nothing! The landlord assumes this cost (what is this?)
- Tassa di soggiorno (tourist tax): yes, to be payed per person per day, (for the first 30 days) payable to landlord
- TARI & bin collection (refuse collection tax): included in rent
- Spese condominiali (building fees): included in rent
- Check-in hours: between 15:00 and 19:00
- Check-out hours: before 10:00
- out of hours chek-in €25
- Required documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Codice Fiscale
- Your landlord speaks:
- Your landlord does not live in the property
-Smoking permitted in outside areas only
-Bed and bath linen available for an additional fee
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- 9.7 km from Via Garibaldi
- 8 km from University of Genoa
- 6.1 km from Port of Genoa
- 9.7 km from San Lorenzo Square
- 9.7 km from Palazzo Rosso
- 3 km from Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
You may also like...
4-bedroom apartment with private parking for rent in Genoa
Apartment · Available from 22 Sep
2-bedroom apartment for rent in Porto Antico, Genova
Apartment · Available from 27 Nov
When do you want to go?