Room in a 5-bedroom apartment in Porta al Prato (Florence, Italy)
Room · 4 flatmates · 2 bathrooms
Your room (Bedroom 4 - double bed)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Number of bathrooms: 2
- Elevator: yes
- Floor: 3rd
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
- Building fees: included in rent
This 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment on Via del Ponte all'Asse, in Porta al Prato, has furnished rooms to rent and opens out onto a terrace. The property comes equipped with heating and AC, and has a fully equipped kitchen.
The apartment is located in a well-connected area, within walking distance of the Firenze Porta al Prato train station.
Property available fromMarch 02, 2023
What is the minimum stay?1 Month (30 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated an hour ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
**IMPORTANT: This landlord only accepts tenants aged between 18 and 30 **
Payment method: cash; bank transfer; credit card; PayPal
- Other costs:
- Contract registration tax: Cost split equally between landlord and tenant. Amount varies depending on length of stay (++what is this?++)
- Spese condominiali (building fees): yes, included in price of rent
- TARI (refuse collection tax): yes, included in price of rent (++what is this?++)
- Bin collection: yes, included in rent
- Weekly cleaning service: included in price of rent
- Check-in hours: from 10:00 to 18:00, everyday
- Check-out hours: from 10:00 to 18:00, everyday
- Out of hours check-in: €10
- Required documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Codice Fiscale
- Your landlord speaks: English, Spanish, Italian
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- Firenze Porta al Prato train station is a 16-minute walk from the apartment.
- Several buses stop within a 5-minute walk, including lines 22, 23 and 57.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?