Sophisticated 1-bedroom apartment for rent in Oltrarno (Florence, Italy)
Apartment · 1 bathroom · 70m2
Property verified by Jana
Verification date 03 Oct 2018
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 70 m²
- Floor: 2nd
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
- Spese condominiali (building fees): yes, included in price of rent
- TARI (refuse collection tax): yes, included in price of rent (++what is this?++)
A sophisticated 1-bedroom apartment is for rent in the Oltrarno area of Florence. The living room is decorates with paintings on the walls and offers a sofa-bed, shelving, and two large windows — which let in lots of light. The large bedroom has a double bed, cute chest of drawers and large standalone wardrobe. It also has a desk with lamp, perfect for home working, and there’s even a traditional fresco on the ceiling. The fully equipped kitchen is modern and sleek and has a dishwasher and oven installed.
This apartment is close to the River Arno, with restaurants, pizzerias and the essential ice cream shops. There’s also lovely gardens nearby, such as the Boboli Gardens, Giardino Torrigiani and Giardino di Villa Bardini, and plenty of museums and monuments (church of S. Spirito by Bunelleschi and the Church of Carmine with the Brancacci Chapel by Masolino and Masaccio). This property is located in the south-west of the historic centre, in the district of S. Spirito, a meeting place for young people, with many clubs, pubs and restaurants.
Why rent this accommodation?
- It’s close to museums and gardens which you can enjoy and relax in.
- The kitchen has a dishwasher to make your life easier
- There’s Italian pizza restaurants and ice-cream shops very nearby.
- The large bedroom could be great for home-working.
Property available fromInvalid date
What is the minimum stay?1 Month (30 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated 5 months ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
Lives on property: no
Deposit: 2 months’ rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- Contract registration tax: 1% of total contract value (++what is this?++)
- Check-in hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 20:00
- Check-out cleaning fee: €80 (payable at check-out)
- Additional documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Work Contract
- Codice Fiscale (++what is this?++)
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- It’s just a 4-minute walk to bus stops with various routes available.
- After around 15-minutes driving, you could be whizzing along the SS67 highway.
- Santa Maria Novella train station — around a 20-minute walk away.
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
You may also like...
Bright 1-bedroom apartment for rent in Oltrarno, Florence
Apartment · Available from 01 Aug
1-bedroom apartment for rent in Sta. Maria Novella, Florence
Apartment · Available from 01 Jan
When do you want to go?