1-bedroom apartment for rent in Gavinana (Florence, Italy)
Apartment · 1 bathroom · 55m2
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
Furnished 1-bedroom apartment for rent on Via Del Paradiso. The property includes private garden.
Property available fromOctober 01, 2022
What is the minimum stay?1 Month (30 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated 37 minutes ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Overnight guests permitted: yes
- Pets: Pets allowed in some apartments on request
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer; credit card; PayPal
- Other costs:
- Contract registration tax: €100
- Tourist tax (tassa di soggiorno): €4 per person per day, (for the first 7 days) payable to landlord
- Final cleaning fee (mandatory): Please see amount in the "Services & expenses" section (payable at check-out)
- Spese condominiali (building fees): yes, included in price of rent
- TARI (refuse collection tax): yes, included in price of rent (what is this?)
- Bin collection: yes, included in rent
- Weekly/fortnightly/monthly cleaning service (optional): €50 per cleaning service
- Check-in hours: 14:00-20:00
- Check-out hours: before 10:00
- Required documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Codice fiscale
- Your landlord speaks: English, Italian
- Your landlord does not live on the property
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?