Semi-independent studio apartment for rent in Laeken (Brussels, Belgium)
Studio · 1 bathroom
Property verified by David
Verification date 27 Nov 2018
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
About the property
- Property type: semi-independent studio apartment
- Floor: ground
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1 (shared)
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Towels: yes, included in rent
- Cleaning service: weekly, common areas only
The semi-independent studio in the large house
Because I want to be social but value my privacy
Will I like it here?
We think so. This is a semi-independent studio apartment within a large house. Enjoy the company of your flatties while also having a private space for some quiet time. Ideal.
Really? Tell me more...
You’ll get the best of both worlds living here. Your cosy studio is well-equipped, including a double bed, TV, and even a fireplace. When you are feeling social, you can head to one of the fab common areas.
We think it’s ideal for a couple that wants the privacy of their own space, while having all the perks of shared living.
Your top 3 reasons to rent this apartment:
- This is a semi-independent studio within a large house – it will be easy to meet new people.
- You have access to a huge common kitchen and living area with a dining table, ping pong table, piano, and even an arcade machine!
- Your studio opens out onto a shared terrace. Nice.
But you need to know this...
- The studio is located on the ground floor of a large house. There is a 5-bedroom apartment and an office within the same building.
- You will share the bathroom with your new friends at the office. They are only there during business hours though, so you will not have to wait for a shower late at night.
Our Homechecker, David, said:
“I loved this property. The studio has a big double bed and a living area with a couch and huge wardrobe. It also opens out onto a really nice terrace.”
Give it to me straight
This is a ground floor, semi-independent studio apartment on Rue Stéphanie, Brussels. Open the French doors to the shared courtyard. Chill by the fireplace. This a cosy place to call home.
This studio is ideal for those who like the social aspect of flatting, but don't want to overshare. Relax with your flatmates in the fab common areas, then head back to your pad for some me-time.
Why rent this accommodation?
- Having your own private space within a large house – relax on your own or with company. Your choice.
- Organising a ping-pong tournament with your flatties – loser cleans the dishes?
- Stepping into the lovely courtyard directly from your studio – open the French doors and greet the day.
More information about this property
- This is a semi-independent studio apartment:
- The bathroom and a small kitchen are shared with an office during business hours.
- You will also have access to a huge common area that offers a larger, fully equipped kitchen as well as a dining and living area.
- The landlord, who is a wildlife photographer and furniture designer, uses the living room as his workshop. He sometimes holds exhibitions there.
- There are 2 cats living in this house. Great news for animal lovers!
Property available fromJanuary 06, 2025
What is the minimum stay?3 Months (91 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated a month ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Lives on property: no
- Lives in building: yes - -
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer; credit card
- Check-in hours: dependant on landlord's schedule
- Additional documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Work Contract
- University Acceptance letter (if applicable)
- Recent Paychecks / Bank Statement
- Please, note that price is shown for 1 person. Price for 2 people + 100€/month
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- The following station is within a 5-minute walk of the apartment:
- Bockstael (Metro line 6 and trains)
- The following tram station is within a 1-minute walk of the apartment:
- Princ. Clementine (lines 62 and 93)
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
You may also like...
Contemporary studio apartment for rent in Jette, Brussels
Studio · Available from 06 May
Studio apartment with loft for rent in Schaerbeek, Brussels
Studio · Available from 01 Jan
Studio apartment for rent in Quartier Des Quais, Brussels
Studio · Available from 18 Sep
- Brussels >
- Studios for rent >
- Rue Stéphanie, 1020 Bruxelles, Belgium (Ref: 269505)
When do you want to go?