Rooms for rent in spacious 6-bedroom apartment in Ixelles (Brussels, Belgium)
Room · 5 flatmates · 2 bathrooms · 200m2
Your room (Bedroom 2 - double bed)
About the property
- Property type: house
- Elevator: no
This six-bedroom, two bathroom exterior four storey spacious house has six couple-friendly rooms for rent and is situated in a quaint, typically Belgian street in the upmarket and culturally divers suburb of Ixelles, Brussels. The ground floor is a large space offering a sociable environment, with plenty of seating and a separate dining area. The views from all of the bedrooms are exterior and look out onto the quaint Belgian houses on this residential street. The city center of Brussels is only fifteen minutes walk by foot while bars and restaurants are practically on your doorstep as bustling Place Flagey is only a short walk from the house.
This is a great location for professionals, students and those doing internships as the universities, European Institutions and city center are all within easy reach of the house. Excellent public transport links ensure that everything in Brussels is easily accessible and theaters and galleries in this area mean that European culture is never far away. As a residential area, all local amenities are a short walk away.
Why rent this accommodation?
- The ground floor is an excellent commons space as it has a sizeable couch area and a distinct dining area stretching through to the well-equipped kitchen. The house is perfect if you feel like socialising yet the rooms are spread out in such a way that privacy is also guaranteed.
- The street is residential and quiet, with double glazing throughout to keep out any potential noise, yet frequent night buses and local bars, especially around Place Flagey, mean that the local Belgian nightlife can also be enjoyed if you wish.
- There is a dryer and a dishwasher so chores are made that bit easier in a five bedroom house!
- The rooms are all a very good size and will be a good choice for couples or individuals, especially those working at the European Institutions or studying at the universities as everything is within reach.
More information about this property
- It is not located within the city center however you may find that this popular neighborhood is a more desirable location than the hustle and bustle of the center, although it is within walking distance.
Property available fromJanuary 01, 2023
What is the minimum stay?3 Months (91 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated 22 days ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Payment method: bank transfer
- Your landlord speaks: French
- Your landlord does not live on the property
- You must pay both your first and your last months' rent at the same time (before you move in)
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- The Germoir tram station is seven minutes walking from the apartment and connects with line B1. The N08 night bus runs from Germoir bus stop, and line 95 during the day.
- Malibran bus stop connecting with bus lines 38 and 60 is only three minutes from the house and Wery bus stop connecting with line 59 is a six minute walk.
- Place de Flagey is around six minutes from the house and has night buses N09 which goes from Gare Centrale, the central train station.
- Bus line 71 can also be taken from here and tram station Flagey is also found here. European Institutions, universities and city center can all be accessed by public transport in under twenty minutes.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?