Rooms for rent in 5-bedroom apartment in Ixelles (Brussels, Belgium)
Room · 4 flatmates · 2 bathrooms
Property verified by Victor
Verification date 13 Aug 2020
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 4 - single bed)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Elevator: yes
- There is a washing machine in the common area that works with coins
- Other costs:
- Flat fee: €75/month payable to landlord
- Utilities provision: €90/month payable to landlord
Furnished 5-bedroom apartment for rent on Zwanenstraat . The property includes balcony.
Property available fromJune 13, 2028
What is the minimum stay?6 Months (180 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated 10 days ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Lives on property: no
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- Possibility of domiciliation: yes
- Check-out dates: your booking must end on the 14th, 15th, 30th or 31st of the month
- Additional fees:
- Please check the bills amount in the overview section.
- In addition to the rental deposit, this account requires a utilities deposit equal to 2 months of the utilities package and two months of flat fee. This amount will be returned at the end of your tenancy, with any usage that exceeds the utilities package allowance deducted.
- *Remember:* at check-in you will also need to pay your first month's utilities package
- Legal inventory fee single rooms: €90 at check-in and check-out
- Legal inventory fee studio: €90 at check-in and check-out
- Legal inventory fee 1-bedroom apartment: €150 at check-in and check-out
- Legal inventory fee 2-bedroom apartment: €200 at check-in and check-out
- Paying the deposit by bank transfer? You need to pay the deposit into the landlord's account before your check-in date.
- Paying the deposit by cash? Then you will pay the deposit to the landlord on your check-in date.
- Additional documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Work Contract
- University Acceptance letter (if applicable)
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?