Cozy 1-bedroom apartment with terrace for rent in European Quarter
Apartment · 1 bathroom · 50m2
Property verified by Nicolaos
Verification date 20 Apr 2017
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
- Property type: house
- Floor: basement
- Number of bathrooms: 1
Cleaning service: included in rent, twice per month
There is a 50 m², 1-bedroom apartment available to rent in a house in the Europen Quarter. The main room is furnished as both a bedroom and living room, separated by a small wall partition. The living room area has a dining table, comfortable seating and a door leading to the terrace. The kitchen is small but fully equipped and leads you to the charming and spacious bathroom.
The apartment is located in the bustling European Quarter surrounded by amenities and parks. You have grocery stores, banks, and bars a short walk away, and the beautiful Parc du Cinquantenair just 15-minutes away.
What we liked the most
- The apartment is in the basement but still receives plenty of natural light.
- There is carpet and central heating – perfect for the winter months.
- There are 2 single beds, but you can put them together to make a double bed.
- There is a TV you can watch from bed or from the living room.
- Located in the basement, you have plenty of privacy.
- The bathroom is big with a bathtub and a unique wood and porcelain sink.
Things to keep in mind
- The studio is located in the basement of the landlady's house.
- There may be a washing machine and dryer available to you, but you must speak with the landlady.
Available fromJanuary 01, 2023
Minimum stay3 Months (91 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 9 months ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Speaks English: yes
- Lives in property: no
- Lives in building: yes
- Maximum occupancy: 1
- Deposit: 2 months’ rent
- Payment method: bank transaction
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- The Schuman (M1, M5) metro stop is 10-minutes away.
- There are several bus stops nearby as well.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices