Studio with balcony for rent in Malpighi (Bologna, Italy)
Studio · 1 bathroom · 30m2
Property verified by Anna
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 30 m²
- Floor: 2nd
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Cleaning service (optional): €15 per session -
This studio apartment available to rent in Malpighi is 50 m² and opens up onto a balcony. There is a double bed, a couch, shelving and a TV. The kitchen area has a small dining table and is equipped with a gas stove and a microwave. The studio also has AC, great for the hot summer months.
Property available fromJuly 11, 2023
What is the minimum stay?3 Months (80 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated 2 days ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- IMPORTANT: This landlord requires the security deposit to be paid BEFORE contract signing and check-in.
- Overnight guests permitted: yes
- Pets: Some pets are allowed. Please ask to Spotahome team
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer; PayPal
- Other costs:
- Contract registration tax: 2% of total annual contract value
- Building and heating fees: 100€ per month
- TARI (refuse collection tax): yes, included in price of rent
- Weekly/fortnightly/monthly cleaning service (optional): for an additional cost
- Required documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Codice fiscale (optional)
- Your landlord speaks: English, Spanish, French, Italian
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- There are several bus stops nearby.
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
The safety of our tenants and owners is our priority.
Once your reservation at this property is accepted, we will ask you for some additional information. It will only take you a few minutes and you will only need the following documents:
- ID or PassportIdentification document (ID card or passport)
- Proof of solvencyDocuments proving your financial solvency for rent payments (e.g., recent pay slips, bank statements...)
- Direct debit of the rental paymentThe monthly payment for these properties is made through our platform. We will request payments via direct debit in order to charge you on a monthly basis.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24h to check your new home
If the property is significantly different to what our listing promised, let us know within 24h since you move in so that we can work to resolve it.
You may also like...
Cosy studio apartment with AC to rent in lively Marconi
Studio · Available from 07 Jul
- Bologna >
- Studios for rent >
- Via Palestro (Ref: 258654)
When do you want to go?