Room for rent in 6-bedroom apartment in Bologna (Bologna, Italy)
Room · 5 flatmates · 2 bathrooms
Your room (Bedroom 4)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 2
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 6 people
- Wifi installed: yes
Rooms for rent in a furnished 6-bedroom apartment on Viale Giovanni Vicini. The property is on the 2nd floor of a building with an elevator.
Property available fromFebruary 02, 2023
What is the minimum stay?7 Months (210 days)
What is the maximum stay?13 Months (390 days)
Updated 21 minutes ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
**IMPORTANT: After your booking is confirmed, this landlord will send you an e-mail requesting a copy of your ID. Please send them the requested documents not later than 24 hours after booking confirmation. **
This landlord requires a 48 hours notice (from the moment you receive your lease contract) in order to organize your check-in (e.g. if you book a room on March 1st, you cannot check-in on March 2nd, but only from March 4th onwards)
This landlord only accepts tenants with age between 18 and 35 years old
- Overnight guests permitted: yes, if previously agreed with your housemates
- Payment methods accepted: bank transfer; credit card
- Other costs: 450€ admin fee (225€ to be paid before check-in; 225€ will be deducted from security deposit at check-out) which include:
- Contract registration tax + stamps (what is this?)
- TARI (refuse collection tax)
- Spese condominiali (building fees)
- Check-out cleaning fee
- Contract termination fee
- Check-in/check-out (in Trento and Florence only on weekdays)
- Customer care assistance and damage maintenance
- Required documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Codice Fiscale: You need to provide this before or on your check-in day. If you don't provide it, the landlord will apply for it for you, for a price of 60€. You can find more information **here on how to apply for your Codice Fiscale**
- Proof of temporary or permanent residency in city
- Residence permit
- Your landlord speaks: English, Italian
- Your landlord does not live in the property
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?