Cozy 1-bedroom apartment for rent in San Donato
Apartment · 1 bathroom · 40m2
Property verified by Rosa
Verification date 22 Jan 2018
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 40 m²
- Floor: ground
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
This cozy 40 m² 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment is for rent on Via San Donato, in San Donato. The bedroom has a double bed as well as storage space, while the combined living room and kitchen has a TV and sofa.
There is a supermarket and several restaurants within a 5-minute walk of this apartment, and Porta San Donato is also nearby. Other attractions within walking distance include Palazzina della Viola and Montagnola Park.
What we liked the most
- The apartment is close to public transport.
- The bathroom is modern and spacious with a shower, sink, toilet and a large mirror.
- The kitchen comes with everything you need to cook including plates and pots.
- There is heating and AC to keep you comfortable year round.
- There is a standalone wardrobe in the bedroom so there is space for your belongings.
Things to keep in mind
- There is no washing machine or dryer in the apartment, but there is a laundromat only a 10-minute walk away.
- There is only a microwave in the kitchen.
Available fromAugust 02, 2022
Minimum stay1 Month (30 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated a month ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: English
- Lives on property: no
- Deposit: 1 month's rent
- Payment method: bank transaction, cash
- Possibility of domiciliation: no
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- Buses 20, 28, 37, 93, 213 and 920 are all available within a 2-minute walk.
- The Bologna Zanolini Station is only a 5-minute walk away and services the Bologna Centrale/Portomaggiore, and Bologna Centrale/Budrio lines.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices