Room for rent in 3-bedroom apartment in Bilbao (Bilbao, Spain)
Room · 2 flatmates · 1 bathroom
Your room (Bedroom 1 - Single bed)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Wifi installed: yes
Rooms for rent in a furnished 3-bedroom apartment on Arabella Etxaldea.
Rooms are available to rent in a stylish, 3-bedroom apartment with a balcony in Bilbao. This property is bright, elegant and spacious, decorated with modern furniture and aplliances. The apartment has a living room and a fully equipped kitchen.
- We haven’t visited this place... yet. We send Homecheckers to visit every apartment on Spotahome, so come back soon for a guided tour plus 360° and HD photos.
Property available fromInvalid date
What is the minimum stay?3 Months (90 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated 19 minutes ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Lives in property: no
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- July and August: 1 month minimum stay
- Tenants will be required to:
- Leave the room clean at check-out or the landlady will deduct a cleaning fee from their deposit
- Pay the monthly rent in advance between the 1 and 5 of each month
- Sign a rental contract
- Comply with the apartment's cleaning requirements and house rules
- Admin fee: 50€ (to pay to Landlord)
- The price showing on the website doesn't not include bills (Electricity, water,gas, wifi must be paid directly to Landlord)
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?