Spacious room in 4-bedroom apartment in Ibaiondo (Bilbao, Spain)
Room · 3 flatmates · 2 bathrooms · 80m2
Property verified by Ibai
Verification date 04 Jun 2018
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 1)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 80 m²
- Floor: 4th
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 2
There are rooms for rent in this unique 4-bedroom apartment on the 4th floor on Iturribide Kalea in Ibaiondo. The 80m² home offers a fully equipped, one of a kind kitchen, along with a furnished living area with a large sofa and TV. Each bathroom has unique tiles giving this home a great look.
This property is located close to Bilbao city center in a well-connected area making it easy to get around. There are plenty of restaurants, cafes, bars and shops nearby keeping you busy on your days off. You can also find Larreagaburu park in the area with beautiful views.
Why rent this accommodation?
- This apartment is in a central and well connected area.
- The property has great furnishings and decor throughout making you feel at home.
- There is a washing machine available for your laundry needs.
- There are lovely polished wooden floors.
- You will find a grocery store within walking distance.
Property available fromInvalid date
What is the minimum stay?3 Months (90 days)
What is the maximum stay?12 Months (360 days)
Updated 17 minutes ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Lives in property: no
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- July and August: 1 month minimum stay
- Tenants will be required to:
- Leave the room clean at check-out or the landlady will deduct a cleaning fee from their deposit
- Pay the monthly rent in advance between the 1 and 5 of each month
- Sign a rental contract
- Comply with the apartment's cleaning requirements and house rules
- Admin fee: 50€ (to pay to Landlord)
- Bed linen - extra fee
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- Santutxu metro station is just a 2-minute walk from the apartment.
- The closest bus stop is a 7-minute walk with many buses available.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?