Room to rent in elegant 5-bedroom apartment in vibrant Indautxu (Bilbao, Spain)
Room · 4 flatmates · 2 bathrooms · 110m2
Property verified by Ibai
Verification date 03 Aug 2018
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 4)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 110 m²
- Floor: 2nd
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 2
Rooms are available to rent in a sophisticated and modern 5-bedroom apartment in Indautxu. The apartment feels recently decorated with white walls and tasteful furnishings. It is also well-equipped with both a washing machine and a dishwasher, as well as a microwave and TV.
Indautxu is one the liveliest parts of Bilbao. Located right in the centre, it is ideal if you want to be in the heart of the action. You will find a range of bars and restaurants nearby, as well as all the necessary amenities.
Why rent this accommodation?
- Thoughtful details such as the photo frames are a lovely touch.
- The apartment has been decorated primarily in white which helps it to feel bright.
- With a dishwasher available, you won't waste time doing dishes by hand.
- Indauxtu is a great neighbourhood if you are a football fan. The area comes alive when there is a football match on at San Mamés, the nearby stadium.
- The property is right next to Indautxu plaza, a hive of activity and favourite with locals.
More information about this property
- There is no dryer available but a clothes rack in the courtyard will do the trick.
Property available fromMarch 26, 2026
What is the minimum stay?1 Month (30 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated an hour ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Languages spoken: Spanish
- Lives in property: no
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
July and August: 1 month minimum stay
Tenants will be required to:
- Leave the room clean at check-out or the landlady will deduct a cleaning fee from their deposit
- Pay the monthly rent in advance between the 1 and 5 of each month
- Sign a rental contract
- Comply with the apartment's cleaning requirements and house rules
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- The property is a 1 minute walk from Indautxu metro station and a 2 minute walk from San Mamés bus station.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?