Bright room in 7-bedroom apartment in Indautxu, Bilbao
Room · 6 flatmates · 2 bathrooms · 170m2
Your room (Bedroom 4 - double bed)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Number of bathrooms: 2
- Floor: 5th
- Elevator: yes
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
- Floor area: 170 m²
- Utility bills: €50 per month
- Cleaning service: common areas only
- Visitors allowed: yes
There are rooms for rent in this 170 m² 7-bedroom apartment, located on Calle Manuel Allende in the trendy area of Indautxu. The shared spaces include a comfortable living space, modern kitchen and 2 bathrooms.
Indautxu is the modern, trendy heart of Bilbao, and this apartment is right in the middle of it. Surrounding it are a selection of eateries, shops and places to visit - try Doña Casilda de Iturrizar Park, inner city history and zen at the same time!
Why rent this accommodation?
- The apartment is very spacious and neutrally decorated throughout.
- The kitchen has a range of modern appliances, including a dishwasher, washing machine and oven.
- The bathrooms both have modern fittings and are equipped with all of the necessities.
- The shared living room is very comfortable and has a flat screen television.
- The apartment is really well located, close to central Bilbao and the metro.
More information about this property
- There are only 2 bathrooms to be shared by all tenants.
- Tenants will need to sign agreement to the house rules at the time of signing the contract.
Property available fromSeptember 26, 2025
What is the minimum stay?1 Month (32 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated 2 minutes ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Languages spoken: Spanish
- Lives in property: no
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
July and August: 1 month minimum stay
Tenants will be required to:
- Leave the room clean at check-out or the landlady will deduct a cleaning fee from their deposit
- Pay the monthly rent in advance between the 1 and 5 of each month
- Sign a rental contract
- Comply with the apartment's cleaning requirements and house rules
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- The Indautxu metro station is a 1-minute walk away and serves the Línea De Metro Bilbao line.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?