Spacious room with couples allowed in shared apartment, Casco Viejo (Bilbao, Spain)
Room · 4 flatmates · 2 bathrooms · 130m2
Your room (Bedroom 1 - double bed)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 4th
- Number of bathrooms: 2
- Elevator: yes
- Smoking only permitted on balcony
Rooms are available to rent in a beautifully decorated 5-bedroom apartment in Casco Viejo. The 130 m² property has hardwood floors, a wonderful shared living room, and a bright kitchen. All bedrooms are bright and have balcony access.
You will be living in Bilbao's Old Town which is full of bars, shops and restaurants. Casco Viejo metro station is nearby, giving quick access to Deusto University, and Etxebarria park is also close by.
Why rent this accommodation?
- We love the decor; fun, modern and cosy!
- The apartment is bright and all bedrooms have access to a balcony.
- The living room has comfy sofas and will be a great place to get to know your new flatmates.
- You will be living in the desirable Casco Viejo, an authentic Bilbao neighbourhood with lots to see and do.
Property available fromJuly 01, 2023
What is the minimum stay?1 Month (30 days)
What is the maximum stay?12 Months (350 days)
Updated 16 minutes ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Contract type: Monthly
- It is recommended you check in into the property on the 1st of the month and check out at the end of the month
- Monthly payments are due by the 10th of each month
- Lives in property: no
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- July and August: 1 month minimum stay
- Tenants will be required to:
- Leave the room clean at check-out or the landlady will deduct a cleaning fee from their deposit
- Pay the monthly rent in advance between the 1 and 5 of each month
- Sign a rental contract
- Comply with the apartment's cleaning requirements and house rules
- Admin fee: 50€ (to pay to Landlord)
- Bed linen - extra fee
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- Casco Viejo metro station is an 8-minute walk away.
- Atxuri tram stop is a 9-minute walk away.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
You may also like...
Luminous room in 3-bedroom apartment in Casco Viejo, Bilbao
Room · Available from 01 Jul
- Bilbao >
- Rooms for rent >
- Fika Kalea (Ref: 120022)
When do you want to go?