Intimate room with chest of drawers in 5-bedroom apartment in Begoña (Bilbao, Spain)
Room · 4 flatmates · 2 bathrooms · 110m2
Your room (Bedroom 2 with single bed)
About the property
- Elevator: yes
- Floor: 3rd
- Elevator: yes
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
- Wi-Fi, water, and electricity: €50–60 per person, per month (average cost). €25 to be paid in advance at the beginning of each month, the rest when the bill arrives
- Smoking permitted: on balcony only
This sunny, 110m², 5-bedroom apartment with a terrace is available to rent in Begoña, right next to Casco Viejo, Bilbao's old town. It offers individual rooms to rent, 2 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, and a living area with a television. This apartment also has a terrace with panoramic city views.
Property available fromInvalid date
What is the minimum stay?3 Months (90 days)
What is the maximum stay?12 Months (360 days)
Updated 35 minutes ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Lives in property: no
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- July and August: 1 month minimum stay
- Tenants will be required to:
- Leave the room clean at check-out or the landlady will deduct a cleaning fee from their deposit
- Pay the monthly rent in advance between the 1 and 5 of each month
- Sign a rental contract
- Comply with the apartment's cleaning requirements and house rules
- Admin fee: 50€ (to pay to Landlord)
- Bed linen - extra fee
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- Casco Viejo is a 10-minute walk from the apartment and serves metro line A, buses and trains.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
You may also like...
Luminous room in 3-bedroom apartment in Casco Viejo, Bilbao
Room · Available from 01 Jan
- Bilbao >
- Rooms for rent >
- Amadeo Deprit Kalea (Ref: 119078)
When do you want to go?