Chic room with couples allowed in 3-bedroom apartment in Uribarri (Bilbao, Spain)
Room · 2 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 70m2
Your room (Bedroom 1 - single bed)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 3rd
- Elevator: yes
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
- Wi-Fi, water, and electricity: €50–60 per person, per month (average cost). €25 to be paid in advance at the beginning of each month, the rest when the bill arrives
There are rooms available to rent in this beautiful 70 m², 3-bedroom apartment In Uribarri. The apartment has a combined kitchen and living room with a couch, dining table, and TV. The kitchen is fully equipped, including a dishwasher. All the rooms come with a single bed which can be converted into a double bed. There is 1 full bathroom to share.
The apartment is located in Uribarri near the river and is surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants. You are well-connected to the city by bus.
Why rent this accommodation?
- The property is very modern and bright.
- The kitchen is equipped with everything you need to prepare a meal.
- All bedrooms are bright with natural light.
Property available fromSeptember 26, 2025
What is the minimum stay?3 Months (90 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated 35 minutes ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Languages spoken: Spanish
- Lives in property: no
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
July and August: 1 month minimum stay
Tenants will be required to:
- Leave the room clean at check-out or the landlady will deduct a cleaning fee from their deposit
- Pay the monthly rent in advance between the 1 and 5 of each month
- Sign a rental contract
- Comply with the apartment's cleaning requirements and house rules
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- The apartment is within a 5-minute walk of multiple bus stops.
- You also have the Loruri train station just 10 minutes away.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?