Bright room with shelving in 3-bedroom apartment, Uribarri (Bilbao, Spain)
Room · 2 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 80m2
Property verified by Marco
Verification date 17 Aug 2017
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 3 - double bed)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Floor: 3rd
- Elevator: no
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
- Floor area: 80 m²
There are rooms for rent in this cozy 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom 80 m² apartment on Alberca Doktorearen Kalea in Uribarri. This beautiful apartment has a large living room with TV, and a modern kitchen that comes with everything you need to start cooking.
There is a supermarket, pharmacy and several bars and restaurants within a 10-minute walk of this apartment, so all the essentials are nearby. The Etxebarria Parkea is just across the road, and is a great place to relax in the sun or get some exercise.
Why rent this accommodation?
- The large living room is a great place to relax with your flatmates.
- The apartment is close to public transport.
- The bathroom is modern and nicely decorated, with shower, sink and toilet.
- There are plenty of windows to let in lots of natural light throughout the apartment.
- The beautiful Catedral de Santiago is a 20-minute walk away. Around this cathedral you will find plenty of museums and other attractions.
More information about this property
- There is only one shared bathroom.
- Although there is a washing machine, there is no dryer so clothes will need to be hung up to dry.
Property available fromInvalid date
What is the minimum stay?3 Months (90 days)
What is the maximum stay?12 Months (360 days)
Updated 12 minutes ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Lives in property: no
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- July and August: 1 month minimum stay
- Tenants will be required to:
- Leave the room clean at check-out or the landlady will deduct a cleaning fee from their deposit
- Pay the monthly rent in advance between the 1 and 5 of each month
- Sign a rental contract
- Comply with the apartment's cleaning requirements and house rules
- Admin fee: 50€ (to pay to Landlord)
- Bed linen - extra fee
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- The bus stop only a 3-minute walk away, services lines A2610, A2611, and A3224.
- The Abando metro is a 20-minute walk away, and services the Linea de Metro Bilbao line.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?