Spacious room in 8-bedroom apartment in Abando, Bilbao (Bilbao, Spain)
Room · 7 flatmates · 3 bathrooms · 285m2
Property verified by Ibai
Verification date 30 Aug 2018
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 1 - double bed)
About the property
Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 285 m²
- Floor: 1st
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 3
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Parking: no
There are rooms available to rent in this modern 8-bedroom apartment on Alameda de Recalde, Abando. This property offers a fully equipped kitchen and living room. There are 3 shared bathrooms available, as well as gas heating installed throughout.
Located in the Abando area, this property is right in the heart the city and is surrounded by a huge range of restaurants and bars. The Centro Comercial Zubiarte is just 5-minutes' walk from this property, and offers a huge range of shops, and a cinema and food court.
Why rent this accommodation?
- The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to cook.
- The living room offers a large sofa and television, with plenty of space to relax and socialise.
- There are 3 shared bathrooms available, meaning you won't always be waiting to have a shower.
- The shared terrace offers a covered eating area, with plenty of space to get put and get some fresh air.
- This property is 10-minutes' walk from the Palacio Euskalduna conference centre, which hosts a range of events and concerts.
Property available fromOctober 27, 2025
What is the minimum stay?3 Months (90 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated an hour ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Languages spoken: Spanish
- Lives in property: no
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
July and August: 1 month minimum stay
Tenants will be required to:
- Leave the room clean at check-out or the landlady will deduct a cleaning fee from their deposit
- Pay the monthly rent in advance between the 1 and 5 of each month
- Sign a rental contract
- Comply with the apartment's cleaning requirements and house rules
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- The Alameda Recalde 14 bus stop is a 3-minute walk from this property and services lines A3247 and A3414.
- The Uribitarte tram station is a 5-minute walk from this property and services lines 7 and TNR.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?