Rustic studio apartment for rent in the historic Barri Gòtic (Barcelona, Spain)
Studio · 1 bathroom · 25m2
Property verified by Maxi
Verification date 28 Aug 2023
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 25 m²
- Floor: 4th
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Wi-Fi installed: no
- Utility bills (water, gas, electricity): €100 per month (tenant to pay excess).
- Please keep in mind that bills for first month's rent shall be paid upon check-in
- Final cleaning fee: €100
This cute studio apartment is available to rent in Barri Gòtic. The studio is in an old building, and this is clear from the features; exposed brick walls, and chunky, dark stained roof beams. It's been modernised where necessary, however, with a stylish and contemporary bathroom, and a stainless steel kitchenette. The space is sparsely furnished, leaving plenty for your imagination, but the basics are included, along with a double bed, and a small table and chairs. There is also access to a shared terrace, where you'll find the washing machine, and clothes lines.
You'll be living right in the heart of Barcelona where everything is within walking distance. Barri Gòtic is a beautiful, medieval district of the city, where you'll find tons of shopping, bars and restaurants. The equally popular areas of El Born and El Raval are adjacent, and it's just a short walk to the harbour.
Why rent this accommodation?
- We like the contrasting style of the apartment, with the rustic look of the exposed brickwork opposed to the stainless steel of the kitchenette, and contemporary bathroom fittings.
- You will have access to a good-sized terrace, which will be shared with other apartments.
- Barri Gòtic is one our favourite areas of Barcelona. Sure, it's full of tourists; but they're there for a reason! There's a thousand years of history to explore, museums around every corner, and hundreds of bars, restaurants, and cute shops hidden in the maze of narrow streets. You just have to explore to find your favourites!
More information about this property
- The studio does not have heating installed. However this won't be a problem most of the year, as Barcelona has a warm, Mediterranean climate. For the occasional cold week, a space heater will easily warm the apartment.
- You'll be living on the 4th floor of a building which does not have an elevator.
Property available fromJanuary 20, 2024
What is the minimum stay?2 Months (45 days)
What is the maximum stay?11 Months (330 days)
Updated 6 days ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
LANDLORD ONLY ACCEPTS UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
-Fees to be paid at check in - Deposit: 1 month of rent - Admin fee: €150 - Lives on property: no - Bill included up to a limit - Payment method: cash - Smoking allowed: yes, in some open areas (terrace or balcony, if available) - Pets: not allowed -Double occupancy (if available): rent shown +€120 per month -Mandatory documentation: - ID / Passport - University Acceptance letter - * If the documentation do not prove sufficient economic solvency or a valid reason for a temporary stay, your landlord will cancel the booking -Check-in & Check-out hours: - Monday - Friday from 10:00 to 20:00 - All other times and holidays: €50 fee - If your check in is outside regular times and days (holidays or weekends), the fee is of €100
The landlord does not allow parties in this property and asks you to be respectful towards your neighbours.
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- The nearest Metro station is Liceu, on line L3, which is just a 2-minute walk from the apartment, on La Rambla.
- Several bus routes, including night buses, also run along La Rambla, just a couple of minutes from the apartment.
- Metro line L4 is also easily accessible, from Jaume I station, just a 6-minute walk away.
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
The safety of our tenants and owners is our priority.
Once your reservation at this property is accepted, we will ask you for some additional information. It will only take you a few minutes and you will only need the following documents:
- ID or Passport
- Proof of solvency
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24h to check your new home
If the property is significantly different to what our listing promised, let us know within 24h since you move in so that we can work to resolve it.
You may also like...
Great studio apartment for rent in Barri Gotic, Barcelona
Studio · Available from 04 Feb
When do you want to go?