Huge room in shared flat in the center of Riga
- Type: Rooms for rent in shared flats Riga
- Internet: Yes
- Square meters: 30 m2
30m2 private room, fully furnished, art can be taken off
- kitchen with oven and washing machine
- 2 bathrooms, one with shower
- 2 great flatmates: Santa (Latvia, fashion designer) and Aun (Pakistan, computer science student)
- 45 meters away from a shopping mall with grocery store and fitness center, 8 minute walk from the University of Latvia
- you get to use my bicycle
- if you're lucky a cat will join
I'm going on Erasmus and therefore my room is free from January until June/July. My flatmates are looking for someone fun and friendly to replace me :)
The room is on the fifth floor of a classic Riga building. It's big enough to dance, do workouts, create art etc. There are two gymnastic balls, a speed rope, and 1,5kg dumbells you can use.
The kitchen has everything you might desire, even cake baking and muffin forms.
There are a lot of plants in the room. If you don't like them my friends will gladly adopt them.
There is a lot of art in the room. If you don't like it, you can take it off and store it somewhere.
So, if you're the right person to replace me for half a year, and like having tea or cooking with flatmates, want to dance around your room, want to race through Riga on my bike, and are a very decent human being, then please send me a pm, and I'll get you in touch with my flatmates
About Santa and Aun: they're awesome. That's all :)
The first 6 pictures are of the room. Yes, it's huge.