Experience in London, United Kingdom by Daniel
What is it like to live in London? Would you recommend it? What is the city like?
It's a very busy city, and an incredibly expensive place to stay. However, there is so much to see and do, you won't ever find yourself bored, but again, you need money to see/do these activities. It's a hectic and somewhat stressful place, it's great for people who are used to the city environment and have a lot of money. But just travelling can be a bit stressful, it gets far too crowded.
What places would you recommend visiting in London?
- Camden Market;
- South bank;
- Trafalgar square- for national gallery and portrait gallery;
- Covent garden;
- Knightsbridge (if you love shopping);
- Science and natural history museums;
- Tate modern.
Content available in other languages
- Italiano: Esperienza a Londra
- Nederlands: Ervaring in Londen, Groot Britannië. Door Daniel
- Español: Experiencia en Londres, Reino Unido, por Daniel
- Polski: Doświadczenia z Londynu, Wielka Brytania od Daniela
- Português: Experiência em Londres, Reino Unido, de Daniel
Share your Erasmus Experience in London!
If you know London as native, traveler or as exchange student... share your opinion on London! Rate different characteristics and share your experience.Add experience →