Advertise here

The best study material for all students from Amsterdam EduTech startup

Published by Cokidoo cokitools — 2 years ago

Blog: Erasmusu Blog
Tags: General

The best study material for all students from Amsterdam EduTech startup

Studies can be pretty stressful, when you have deadlines for projects, essays and of course exams. Sometimes you can even miss a class and then you have to ask your fellow classmates for their notes. StuDocu.com is there to give you a helping hand during your studies. It is an online educational platform where students can find study documents for almost every university in more than 10 different countries (including Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Canada, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Russia, Sweden, Denmark, and USA).

The main idea behind StuDocu.com is to provide students a place to share their study material and increase their knowledge. On the platform, you can easily find lecture notes, past exams, book summaries and a wide range of courses. Next to it, you can practice your knowledge via exam questions for your courses or flashcards for every document.

Right now StuDocu has more than 1,000,000 users spread internationally and offers more than 700,000 documents. Most of this study material, 80%, can be accessed and downloaded for free, the remaining 20% require Premium access.

To become Premium you have 3 options:

1. You can upload your own study document (sharing is caring ;) )

2. Invite a friend

3. Pay € 3.99 for a monthly subscription (all the Erasmus students can get free 30 day trial!)

Having Premium access gives you unlimited access to all study content.

Sign up for free now and study smart, not hard!

The best study material for all students from Amsterdam EduTech startup


Photo gallery


Comments (0 comments)


Want to have your own Erasmus blog?

If you are experiencing living abroad, you're an avid traveller or want to promote the city where you live... create your own blog and share your adventures!


Don’t have an account? Sign up.

Wait a moment, please

Run hamsters! Run!