Room for rent in 3-bedroom apartment in Aurora, Turin
Room · 2 flatmates · 1 bathroom
Your room (Superior 3 - Double bed)
- Property type: apartment
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Wifi installed: yes
Rooms for rent in a furnished 3-bedroom apartment on Lungo Dora Napoli. The property includes balcony and washing machine.
Available fromJanuary 01, 2023
Minimum stay12 Months (365 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 6 days ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- Other costs:
- Contract registration tax: 2% of total contract value
- Spese condominiali (building fees): yes, included in price of rent
- TARI (refuse collection tax): yes, included in price of rent
- Bin collection: yes, included in rent
- Check-in hours: 14 - 19
- Check-out hours: 9 - 12
- Out of hours check-in: €50 + iva
- Check-out cleaning fee: €100 + iva (payable at check-out)
- Required documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Work contract
- University acceptance letter (if applicable)
- Codice fiscale (++what is this?++)
- Proof of temporary or permanent residency in city
- Residence permit
- Your landlord speaks: English, Italian,
- Your landlord does not live on the property
- Is smoking permitted?
- Yes - Outdoor area
- What is the deposit?
- 2 months
- Is there an admin fee?
- Fixed: 100 + iva
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices