Huge room in apartment with equipped kitchen, Parioli
Room · 7 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 150m2
Your room (Bedroom 8 - single bed)
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 2nd
- Elevator: yes
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
Bedrooms are available to rent in an 8-bedroom shared apartment in Trieste, Rome. The apartment is very modern and nicely decorated, with plenty of space to relax or spend time with roommates. The recently renovated, enormous open-style kitchen / living room is the perfect spot to socialize and spend time with roommates, and it has a sofa bed for guests. The kitchen has everything tenants might need, including a modern oven, a stove, beautiful wood countertops, a dishwasher, a fridge, and some tables with chairs. The landlord will be installing a washing machine soon. The balcony is sizeable, and it has a table with chairs. There is plenty of storage space throughout the apartment. The bathrooms have also been recently renovated, and they are modern and practical for daily use.
In Rome's Trieste neighborhood, residents truly have the best of both worlds. Well-connected by public transportation, the area has a number of delicious restaurants, lots of interesting shops, fun bars, and a lively, bustling ambience.
What we liked the most
- The apartment is modern, bright, and spacious.
- The property is centrally located, and there is a park nearby.
- There are 2 bathrooms in the apartment, which makes shared living easier.
- The open-style living room / kitchen is perfect for spending time with your roommates and socializing.
- There is a sofa bed in the living room where guests can stay.
Things to keep in mind
- Tenants will be sharing the apartment with at least 7 other people.
Available fromJune 01, 2022
Minimum stay1 Month (30 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 8 days ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: Italian and English
- Lives in property: no
- Payment method: bank transfer
- Pets: small animals only
- Contract registration fee: 1% of the total contract value + stamps (€8.50) (++What is this?++)
- Check-in hours: 09:00 - 19:00
- Out of hours check-in: €25
- Saturday check-in: €35 (payable at check-out)
- Sunday check-in: €50 (payable at check-out)
- Bank Holidays check-in: €50 (payable at check-out). Bank Holidays in Italy: January 1st, April 25th, May 1st, June 2nd, August 15th, December 25th and 26th.
- Minimum stay varies:
- From September to April: 4 months
- From May to August: 1 month
- Variable deposit:
- Stays of less than 3 months: 1 month’s rent required as a deposit
- Stays of 3 months or longer: 2 months’ rent required as a deposit
- Additional documentation:
- Codice Fiscale (++what is this?++)
- Other costs:
- Building fees: included in rent
- Check-out cleaning fee: €35 ( one time fee)
- Utilities prices shown are per person, in case of extra consumption, the tenant will be charged.
- A 22% of VAT will be added to all the mentioned additional costs.
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- The apartment is a 3-minute walk from the Libia metro station.
- There are many bus stops in the neighborhood.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices