Modern 2-bedroom apartment for rent in Avenida Novas
Apartment · 1 flatmates · 1 bathroom
Property verified by Lorenzo
Verification date 26 Nov 2018
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: basement
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Towels: yes, included in rent
The trendy terrace retreat
Because who doesn't love a private terrace?
Will I like it here?
We think so. With such a modern layout, as well as a huge terrace, this apartment is hard to beat.
Really? Tell me more...
You'll love the huge terrace and garden. It's perfect for enjoying a drink by yourself, or inviting over some friends and enjoying the sunshine.
We think this apartment is perfect for students, you can find 3 separate universities within a 15-minute walk. Talk about a student hub!
Your top 3 reasons to rent this apartment:
- The terrace and garden are huge, and offer all the space you could ever need to enjoy.
- The entire apartment is modern and beautifully decorated.
- Students are within easy walking distance of class, whether that's at the Universidade de Lisboa, Lisbon University Institute or Universidade NOVA.
But you need to know this...
- There isn't any A/C installed in this apartment. Luckily for you, you can just pop out to the terrace on those hot days.
Our Homechecker, Lorenzo, said:
“I loved this property. It’s beautifully modern and offers a huge terrace and garden area to enjoy."
Give it to me straight...
This is a beautiful 2-bedroom apartment on Rua Filipe da Mata, Lisboa. Here, you can enjoy a beautifully modern living space, as well as a huge terrace and garden area.
This apartment is ideal for students, with easy walking access to a range of nearby universities. Forget long commutes, this is the perfect location for you.
What we liked the most
- Enjoying a drink out on the terrace — enjoy by yourself, or invite over some friends for some extra company. You've got the space!
- Relaxing after a long day — you'll love coming home to this modern space.
- Walking to class — switch those long commutes for a relaxing stroll.
Available fromMay 30, 2022
Minimum stay1 Month (30 days)
Maximum stay12 Months (365 days)
Updated 6 days ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Payment methods accepted: Bank Transfer
- Overnight guests (rooms): not allowed
- Overnight guests (whole apartment): yes (but inform your landlord)
- from 03:00 pm to 07:00 pm (rooms) or self check-in (apartments)
- until 11:00 am
- Other costs:
- Condomínio (building fees): included in rent
- Cleaning Service: available for an extra cost (check with landlord)
- Check-out cleaning fee: 50€
- City council tax: 14€ per person
- Bed linens: included in rent
- Required documentation:
- ID / Passport
- University Acceptance letter (if applicable)
- Residence permit or Visa (if applicable)
- Your landlord speaks:
- Your landlord does not live in the property
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- The following public transport can be found within a 10-minute walk of this apartment:
- Sete Rios train station (lines IC, R, Linha de Sintra, Linha da Azambuja)
- Praça de Espanha metro (line Az)
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices