Modern 2-bedroom apartment for rent in Parque das Nações
Apartment · 1 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 75m2
Property verified by Gabriela
Verification date 09 Jan 2019
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 75 m²
- Floor: 14th
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Towels: yes, included in rent
- Bed linen: yes, included in rent
- Parking (optional): yes, private. €100 per month
This modern 2-bedroom apartment is available to rent on Avenida Dom João, Parque das Nações. The property offers a fully equipped kitchen and spacious living room that was converted into Bedroom 2. The bathroom is stylishly tiled and offers a bathtub and shower, and the main bedroom has a large double bed.
Located in the Parque das Nações area, this property is just 10-minutes' walk from the Telecabine Lisbon, an aerial lift that provides amazing views of the Tagus River. You're also just a 3-minute walk from the Lisbon School of Design, making this a great location for students.
What we liked the most
- The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to cook.
- Bedroom 2 is spacious and open, and offers a sofa, dining table and television.
- The bathroom is equipped with a bathtub and shower, toilet and sink.
- Bedroom 1 offers a double bed and built-in storage.
- This apartment has a fantastic view of the surrounding area.
- This property is just 15-minutes' by train from the city centre.
Available fromJune 01, 2022
Minimum stay1 Month (30 days)
Maximum stay200 Months (6000 days)
Updated 25 minutes ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Payment methods accepted: Bank Transfer
- Overnight guests (rooms): not allowed
- Overnight guests (whole apartment): yes (but inform your landlord)
- from 03:00 pm to 07:00 pm (rooms) or self check-in (apartments)
- until 11:00 am
- Other costs:
- Condomínio (building fees): included in rent
- Cleaning Service: available for an extra cost (check with landlord)
- Check-out cleaning fee: 50€
- City council tax: 14€ per person
- Bed linens: included in rent
- Required documentation:
- ID / Passport
- University Acceptance letter (if applicable)
- Residence permit or Visa (if applicable)
- Your landlord speaks:
- Your landlord does not live in the property
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- The Moscavide train station is a 10-minute walk from this property and services the Linha de Azambuja and line R.
- The Moscavide Metro station is a 7-minute walk from this property and services the Vm line.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices