Modern room in 6-bedroom apartment in Centro
Room · 5 flatmates · 2 bathrooms · 250m2
Property verified by Cristina
Verification date 27 Feb 2018
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 5 - double bed)
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 250 m²
- Floor: 2nd
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 2
There are rooms for rent in this functional 6-bedroom apartment located on Calle Ermita in vibrant Centro. The shared spaces in the 250 m² apartment include a modern kitchen and dining area, a comfortable living area and 2 well equipped bathrooms.
Centro is ideal for those who wish to be close to both convenience and the gorgeous historical sites Grenada has to share. This apartment is close to Catedral de Granada, Plaza De La Trinidad and Fuente de los Gigantes, as well as transport and a selection of shops, restaurants and amenities.
What we liked the most
- This apartment is superbly located, close to transport and Catedral de Granada.
- There is heating to keep you cosy over the cooler months.
- The living area is comfortable and has a television.
- The bathrooms are well finished and both have showers and toilets.
- The apartment is decorated in a modern style throughout.
Things to keep in mind
- The apartment is on the 2nd floor and there is no elevator.
- There are 2 bathrooms to be shared among all of the tenants.
- There is no oven in kitchen, however there is a microwave and stovetop.
Available fromMay 18, 2022
Minimum stay3 Months (90 days)
Maximum stay7 Months (200 days)
Updated a day ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish
- Lives on property: no
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- Visitors: allowed
- Documentation required: ID card/passport
- Admin fee: fixed cost (maximum 1 month's rent)
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- The Catedral Bus Station is a 2-minute walk away and serves the C1, SN1 and SN4 routes.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices