Apartment with 1 bedroom for rent in Uccle, Brussels
Apartment · 1 bathroom · 40m2
- Property type: studio apartment
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
Apartment with 1 bedroom completely furnished, 40m² with caretaker and cellar for rent on Av. Winston Churchill. The property is located close to the Bois de La Cambre & the commercial center Uccle Bascule. The property includes basement and fireplace. The bedroom includes a double bed.
Available fromMay 17, 2022
Minimum stay3 Months (91 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 22 days ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- It is mandatory that the apartment is cleaned at least once a month by a service company at the expense of the tenant or by the concierge of the building if available, as required by the landlord.
- The first month of rent needs to be paid when receiving the keys.
- Necessary documents: certificate of employment in Belgium, passport/id.
- The monthly expenses are as follows
- Insurance 18€
- Management of the co-property which included 83€. It includes, lighting of the common areas, elevator maintenance, common maintenance, care taker.
- Fees and expenses of the trustee: Cold water (provision for the water company) 5€; Gas and electricity (provision for the electricity company) 34€; Heating (provision) and water heating (provision) 75€; Internet 32€. Total charges: 247€
- Rental guarantee: 2 months of rent : 1950€ to pay _before the rental entry__._
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- 20 meters from the tramway stop 23 & 24 all directions
- Bus 38 to the historical center of Brussels
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices