MBA in International Management
Kozminski University (KU)
- Location Warsaw, Poland
- Type of Degree Master
- Start Date No info
- Duration No info
- Application Deadline No info
- Language English
- Attendance On Campus
- Dedication Full-time
- Pace Instructor-paced
- Tuition fees No info
The MBA in International Management is a one-year full-time programme delivered in two countries of choice, which provides young professionals with the business skills and mindset for a successful international career. Students from around the world form a group with diverse educational and professional backgrounds.
Why to choose us?
- 10-month programme - an intensive MBA programme with a strong cross cultural approach.
- 2 countries of your choice - study each semester in a different ESCP inner city campus.
- 2 Company Consultancy Projects over 2 countries - consult for companies on real projects while expanding your international work experience.
- 24 electives offered over 7 countries - choose to specialise or diversify your MBA experience while experiencing up to 4 more countries.
- 60,000 alumni from 150 countries - join a diverse professional alumni network to enhance your future international career.
- 155 research active Professors from over 30 nationalities - a hands-on learning experience from our diverse full-time, affiliate and guest professors.
The programme covers all the functional areas of management and provides a multicultural hands-on experience.
Active participation, including the sharing of ideas and experience are fundamental learning methods.
A four to six month-internship option (starting after your course requirements are completed) is available to students looking to change their career path and get knowledge in a new area increasing their employability across different sectors.
10-MONTH, FULL-TIME MBA
10 months of intensive courses in management (around 500 teaching hours). The courses are taught from September to June over 2 campuses of your choice, followed by 4 electives of an available 23 over 7 countries.
All courses are taught in English.
- A previous Bachelor or Master degree, Maîtrise, Licenciatura, Laurea Magistrale or equivalent in any discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience.
- Applicants with less experience who demonstrate exceptional maturity and outstanding leadership through their professional and personal experiences will also be considered.
- Proficiency in English.
The MBA in international managment careers
The MBA in International Management proposes a career development programme, the International Leadership Advancement Programme (I-LEAP) which purpose is to assist you in finding your ideal job after graduation.
I-LEAP is developed throughout the academic year in complement to the professional competencies and managerial skills gained in classes. This programme is organised around 3 core topics for professional advancement:
- Professional Self-Knowledge
- Personal Career Growth
- Career Goal Setting
The programme includes:
- 3-day professional orientation seminar: discover a set of personalised career tools to manage your career planning.
- Alumni-Mentor programme: choose an Alumni to be your mentor and connection to the professional world.
- Individual Professional Coaching
You will gain access to 50,000 job opportunities and 20,000 internship offers, as well as gaining a connection to more than 60,000 active alumni in 150 countries.
Companies recruiting ESCP Graduates
Accenture - Acciona - Accor - Aguirre-Newman Airbus - Alixpartners - Altran - Amadeus - Amazon Angelo Vasino Apple - Arietti & Partners - Ariston Thermo Group - AT Kearney - Audi - AXA - Axel Springer - Bain & Company - Banca Sella - Banco Santander - Barceló - Bayer (Business Consulting) BBVA - BearingPoint - Beiersdorf AG - Bertelsmann Bloomberg - BMW - BNP Paribas - Bombardier Transportation - Boston Consulting Group - Capco - Carrefour - CHANEL CNC Communications Network Consulting - Coca-Cola - Colgate - Comau Commerzbank - Costa Crociere - Deloitte - DHL Dylog Italia - E. ON - Eaton Corporation - El Corte Inglés - Elica - EY - FCA Italy - Ferrero - Foodora Gamesa - Gas Natural Fenosa - General Electric Google - Gruppo Comifar - Henkel - Hitfox - Houlihan Lockey - HSBC - IATA - Iberdrola - IKEA Inaer Aviation - Inditex - Indra - Interserve Construction & Services - Intesa Sanpaolo - INVERTO AG - Istarter Johnson & Johnson - Kellogg’s - KPMG - L’Oréal Lavazza - Lazard - Luxottica - LVMH - McKinsey & Company - Mediobanca - Meliá METRO AG - Michelin - Microsoft - Miroglio - Mondelēz - Natixis Nestlé - NH Hotels - Nomura - Novartis - Oliver Wyman Oracle - Orange - Otis - Pernod Ricard Pfizer - Pricewaterhousecoopers PwC - Procter & Gamble - ProSieben - PSA - Puig Reale - Renault Reply - Repsol - Ricoh - Rocket Internet - Roland Berger - Royal Bank of Scotland - SAP - Seat Self Italia Shell - Simon-Kucher & Partners - Sixt Smart Global Trading - SMC - Société Générale Sony - Sopra Steria Consulting Telefónica - Thales Tikehau Investment Management - Total - TRUMPF Uber - Ubisoft - UBS - Unibail-Rodamco UniCredit Unilever - Uniqlo - Valeo - Vision Italia - Vodafone - Whirlpool - Xing - Zalando