Advertise here

Learning agreement

One of the paperworks that it is necessary to do is the learning agreement, although it depends on the university of destination.

The University gives you one quite simple, but a lot of universities will ask you for more detailed one (as the one of Umea). Here you have to put your personal data, the subjects that you want, the time of stay…

And one of the most important points, in the one of the university of Umea, is the subject of the accommodation. You can request accommodation with them, and this ensures you have room when you arrive. I recommend it!

At the same that the previous paper, there is a date of delivery in the ORI (office of international relations). Deliver it to time, and they will send it. If no, you will have you that send it and pay the expenses of the package.

Comments (0 comments)

Want to have your own Erasmus blog?

If you are experiencing living abroad, you're an avid traveller or want to promote the city where you live... create your own blog and share your adventures!

Don’t have an account? Sign up.

Wait a moment, please

Run hamsters! Run!