Mesoyios College (MESOYIOS)
- Location Limassol, Cyprus
- Type of Degree Bachelor
- Start Date 2021/10/04
- Duration 4 years
- Application Deadline 2021/09/30
- Language English
- Attendance On Campus
- Dedication Full-time
- Pace Instructor-paced
- Tuition fees 5000 €
In the changing and demanding business environment, a new role for business administrators is emerging. The program is designed to prepare students for careers as professional business administrators who wish to work in an office or administrative service environment.
Upon successful completion of their studies, students are expected to:
- Understand the various aspects, methods, problems and responsibilities included in the business sector
- Develop good business awareness, decision making and time management skills so as to enable them to hold responsible administrative positions
- Gain basic knowledge and understanding concerning the competencies and responsibilities associated with business organization, procedures and administration
- Gain practical experience in using computer and information systems
- Develop skills of good business awareness, decision-making and time management skills so as to enable them to hold responsible business administration positions
- Be able to plan, organize, train, supervise, evaluate and successfully manage the operations of a company and take leadership and management roles
* This program is registered and approved by the Ministry of Education and Culture but not accredited yet.
Careers in management are available in nearly every industry, offering diverse opportunities for job applicants with the right knowledge, skills, and credentials. If you are ready to advance your career in management, earning a degree in Business Administration at Mesoyios College will prepare you with knowledge and skills relevant to today’s competitive business environment.
The Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration program focuses on helping you develop the knowledge and skills to become an effective and efficient manager.