Erasmusu Staff Written one month ago
Welcome to the forum for Erasmus Thessaloniki 2017 / 2018!
This is the place where Erasmus students, or any exchange students, that are headed for Thessaloniki in 2017 / 2018 can introduce themselves and get to know one another before they arrive. Introduce yourself to the forum and ask any questions you may have about the city, the University, where to stay, where to eat, the prices and cost of living in Thessaloniki, places for Erasmus parties or any other question you may habe. Here you can also find:
- The accommodation in Thessaloniki
- Other students that are looking for accommodation
- Students jobs in Thessaloniki
- The general forum for Thessaloniki
- The blog Erasmus Thessaloniki
- What to see in Thessaloniki, Erasmus party, where to eat
- Erasmus experiences in Thessaloniki
- People who have been, are and will be in Thessaloniki
- A photo gallery of Thessaloniki
- The map and weather in Thessaloniki
- The universities in Thessaloniki
Warning! If you want to advertise an accommodation or your are looking for one... the forum is not the place for doing that. In order to advertise your accommodation in Thessaloniki or in order to find roommates don’t use this forum, go to the accommodation section of Thessaloniki.
Livin' la vida Erasmus!
Inês Saramago Written 8 days ago
Hi! I'm Ines, from Portugal! I'll be in Thessaloniki for the 2nd semestre next year. I'll be taking classes at Aristotle University, anyone else? :)