Paid Reception Internship in Lisboa, (100€/month + accommodation and breakfast)
- Company name or name of the person in charge: Spain Internship
- Job vacancy: Paid Reception Internship in Lisboa, (100€/month + accommodation and breakfast)
- Number of vacancies: 2
Our collaborator is a small hostel chain located at several cities in Spain and Portugal. The are very travel oriented and fun, aiming to be an original and unique experience for the guests. They are care about their customers and the relationships with the guests. Their staff is closely knit and relaxed, making the stay of the customers as good experience as possible. They are looking for an intern for a reception / customer relations placement.
As a reception member of a hostel, you will have to get involved in many different tasks, whilst remaining positive and keeping a smile in your face when dealing with customers. We really believe that this will be a really good experience to get to know different hotel working areas.
- Checking guests in and out
- Basic concierge assistance
- Planning and organize group arrivals
- Assisting in cash advances, exchange money, check guest folios
- Commercial information to customers
- Day to day processing and input of group reservations while following hotel reservations policy
- Maintaining a positive selling approach to maximise yield in both occupancy and rates
- Liaising with other departments to prepare for group arrivals
- Assisting the Front office with closing of accounts
- Answering all calls promptly in a courteous and efficient manner
- Ensuring all reservations are accurately actioned within the same working day
- Assisting in the Front Office as required, especially with guests checking in and out
- Able to provide a training agreement
- Open to work in different shifts Morning - Afternoon - Night, depending on the candidate.
For Lisboa :
- Fluent in English
- Basic level of Portuguese
- The internship is paid 100 € a month + Accommodation with the other staff and breakfast.
- Internet is also provided as well as living expenses as water, electricity, etc...