Erasmusu Staff Written 8 months ago
Welcome to the forum for Erasmus Marseille 2021 / 2022!
This is the place where Erasmus students, or any exchange students, that are headed for Marseille in 2021 / 2022 can introduce themselves and get to know one another before they arrive. Introduce yourself to the forum and ask any questions you may have about the city, the University, where to stay, where to eat, the prices and cost of living in Marseille, places for Erasmus parties or any other question you may habe. Here you can also find:
- The accommodation in Marseille
- Other students that are looking for accommodation
- Students jobs in Marseille
- The general forum for Marseille
- The blog Erasmus Marseille
- What to see in Marseille, Erasmus party, where to eat
- Erasmus experiences in Marseille
- People who have been, are and will be in Marseille
- A photo gallery of Marseille
- The map and weather in Marseille
- The universities in Marseille
Warning! If you want to advertise an accommodation or your are looking for one... the forum is not the place for doing that. In order to advertise your accommodation in Marseille or in order to find roommates don’t use this forum, go to the accommodation section of Marseille.
Livin' la vida Erasmus!
Felix kirsch Written 7 days ago
I am 19 years old on my second year studing master of biology with AMU Luminy Science Department. I love gym and sports and I love what I am studing. I am clean and tidy and look to share apartments with students.