Erasmusu Staff Written 9 months ago
Welcome to the forum for Erasmus Kleve 2021 / 2022!
This is the place where Erasmus students, or any exchange students, that are headed for Kleve in 2021 / 2022 can introduce themselves and get to know one another before they arrive. Introduce yourself to the forum and ask any questions you may have about the city, the University, where to stay, where to eat, the prices and cost of living in Kleve, places for Erasmus parties or any other question you may habe. Here you can also find:
- The accommodation in Kleve
- Other students that are looking for accommodation
- Students jobs in Kleve
- The general forum for Kleve
- The blog Erasmus Kleve
- What to see in Kleve, Erasmus party, where to eat
- Erasmus experiences in Kleve
- People who have been, are and will be in Kleve
- A photo gallery of Kleve
- The map and weather in Kleve
- The universities in Kleve
Warning! If you want to advertise an accommodation or your are looking for one... the forum is not the place for doing that. In order to advertise your accommodation in Kleve or in order to find roommates don’t use this forum, go to the accommodation section of Kleve.
Livin' la vida Erasmus!
Carla Soler Written 8 months ago
Hello! My name is Carla and I come from Spain. I study Law and International Relations in CEU San Pablo University and I'll do an Erasmus in Kleeve on the 1st semester 2021/2022. I would like to meet people who is in my same situation.