Erasmusu Staff Written 6 years ago
Welcome to the forum for Erasmus Bratislava 2015 / 2016!
This is the place where Erasmus students, or any exchange students, that are headed for Bratislava in 2015 / 2016 can introduce themselves and get to know one another before they arrive. Introduce yourself to the forum and ask any questions you may have about the city, the University, where to stay, where to eat, the prices and cost of living in Bratislava, places for Erasmus parties or any other question you may habe. Here you can also find:
- The accommodation in Bratislava
- Other students that are looking for accommodation
- Students jobs in Bratislava
- The general forum for Bratislava
- The blog Erasmus Bratislava
- What to see in Bratislava, Erasmus party, where to eat
- Erasmus experiences in Bratislava
- People who have been, are and will be in Bratislava
- A photo gallery of Bratislava
- The map and weather in Bratislava
- The universities in Bratislava
Warning! If you want to advertise an accommodation or your are looking for one... the forum is not the place for doing that. In order to advertise your accommodation in Bratislava or in order to find roommates don’t use this forum, go to the accommodation section of Bratislava.
Livin' la vida Erasmus!
Guillermo NomadWill Written 6 years ago
I created a website with all the information about Bratislava you may need, traveling, discos, restaurants, how life really works here... if you want to become an expert in a few minutes check it out! This year is helping a lot of Erasmus (and locals too)
For example: Did you knew that all students under 26 in Slovakia have free trains? Know more secrets here!
Giuseppe Freddo Written 6 years ago
Hi everyone, my name's Giuseppe, I'm italian and I'll be in Bratislava from September to June studying Medicine.
I'm looking for any other students to share a flat with!
If you have any information contact me ;)