Erasmusu Staff Écrit il y a 1 an
Welcome to the forum for Erasmus Glasgow 2020 / 2021!
This is the place where Erasmus students, or any exchange students, that are headed for Glasgow in 2020 / 2021 can introduce themselves and get to know one another before they arrive. Introduce yourself to the forum and ask any questions you may have about the city, the University, where to stay, where to eat, the prices and cost of living in Glasgow, places for Erasmus parties or any other question you may habe. Here you can also find:
- The accommodation in Glasgow
- Other students that are looking for accommodation
- Students jobs in Glasgow
- The general forum for Glasgow
- The blog Erasmus Glasgow
- What to see in Glasgow, Erasmus party, where to eat
- Erasmus experiences in Glasgow
- People who have been, are and will be in Glasgow
- A photo gallery of Glasgow
- The map and weather in Glasgow
- The universities in Glasgow
Warning! If you want to advertise an accommodation or your are looking for one... the forum is not the place for doing that. In order to advertise your accommodation in Glasgow or in order to find roommates don’t use this forum, go to the accommodation section of Glasgow.
Livin' la vida Erasmus!
Clara Sancho Écrit il y a 1 an
I'm Clara Sancho, a 20 yo Spanish student.
During the next course 2020/2021, I'll be in the University of the West of Scotland, in Paisley (so close to Glasgow).
Looking forward to meet different people from all over the world :)