Cosy studio apartment for rent in Senamiestis
Studio · 1 bathroom · 35m2
Property verified by Justas Gudeika
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 35 m²
- Floor: 2nd
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Bed linen and towels: yes, included
- Parking: yes, private
This cosy studio apartment on Stepono, in Senamiestis is fully furnished and has twin single beds. The property has a fully equipped kitchen, and a fully tiled bathroom with a shower over bath. Heating is installed to help keep you cosy in winter, and there is a washing machine so you can get your laundry done in-house.
The apartment is located in Senamiestis, the charming old town of Vilnius. This well connected and peaceful spot is home to plenty of shops and good restaurants, as well as some lovely parks.
What we liked the most
- The apartment has nice polished wooden floors throughout.
- Vilnius University is within easy reach of this apartment, so it would be ideal for a couple of students.
- The apartment gets plenty of natural light.
- The bedroom is nice and bright and furnished to provide tenants with a combined living and sleeping area.
- The kitchen is well equipped to cook and has a gas stove.
Things to keep in mind
- The apartment is located on the 2nd floor and there is no elevator.
- There is no oven in the kitchen.
- The kitchen is equipped with a half-refrigerator.
Available fromAugust 01, 2022
Minimum stay6 Months (180 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated a month ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: English, Lithuanian, Russian
Lives on property: no
Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash
- Additional documentation:
- ID / Passport
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- The Vingriai bus stop, which serves several bus lines, is a 5-minute walk from the apartment.
- The Vilnius Train Station, which is one the main transport hubs in the city, is a 7-minute walk from the apartment.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices