Spacious 1-bedroom apartment for rent in Wieden
Studio · 1 bathroom · 38m2
Property verified by Fernando
Verification date 18 Jun 2018
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 38 m²
- Floor: ground
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Council tax (Gemeindesteuer): yes, included in rent
- Residence tax (Wohnsteuer): yes, included in rent
- Community tax (Kommunalsteuer): yes, included in rent
- Towels: yes, included
- Parking: no
The apartment starts with a common space which includes the kitchen and the dining room. It is spacious and fully equipped so you can cook and invite your friends over for meals. There is one toilet and one bathroom. Even though the apartment is on the ground floor, it has a lot of natural light. The bedroom is also spacious and comes fully furnished. The apartment has simple and lively decor that is accentuated with the colorful yellow furnitures.
The apartment is located in a beautiful neighborhood. Around this area you can find the San Carlos Church, which is beautiful and must visit. It is located 2 minutes away, by foot. You also have the Resselpark, 5 minutes walk away, where you can stroll around in sunny afternoons. For cultural trips you can visit the iconic Wien museum, which is located only 4 minutes away, by walk or go to the Schwarzenberg palace and visit its large and beautiful garden!
What we liked the most
- The studio apartment is perfect for anyone looking to live in the center of Vienna, surrounded by beautiful and rich historical buildings and landmarks.
- It is also perfect for student studying in Technical University of Vienna since it is located only 5 minutes away, by foot.
- The location is convenient in terms of metro connections.
- The apartment is spacious and bright.
Available fromMay 16, 2022
Minimum stay2 Months (60 days)
Maximum stay12 Months (369 days)
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: English, German
Lives on property: no outdoors only
Deposit: 2 months’ rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- Possibility of domiciliation: yes
- Additional documentation:
- ID / Passport
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- The closest bus station is Gußhausstraße. It is located 4 minutes walk away and connects to bus number D (red) and D(white).
- The closest station is Taubstummengasse. It is located 4 minutes walk away and connects to lines U1 (red) and U1 (pink).
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices