Spacious room in 5-bedroom apartment in Floridsdorf
Room · 4 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 150m2
This is the best choice. We highlight our top homes based on availability, prices, conditions, and verification.
Property verified by Petar
Verification date 25 May 2018
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 3 - twin single)
- Property type: house
- Floor area: 150 m²
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Parking: yes, available in front of the property for free
There are rooms available for rent in this bright 5-bedroom house on Triestinggasse, Floridsdorf. This 150 m² property offers a spacious living area and fully equipped kitchen. There is a shared bathroom with the shower and washing machine, and central heating throughout.
Located in the Floridsdorf area, this property is in a quiet residential area, less than 30-minutes from the city on the Metro. The Josef-Grössing-Park is just a 5-minute walk from this property, and a supermarket and pharmacy are just another 5-minutes' from that. The nearest bus stop is just a 2-minute walk away, making it easy to access and get around the surrounding areas.
What we liked the most
- The living room is equipped with plenty of storage space, a sofa and desk space.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with everything that you need to cook. It also has a dishwasher.
- This property has a washing machine, which can be found in the bathroom.
- This property gets lots of natural light and is very bright and sunny.
- This property is in a quiet area, with easy access to public transport.
Things to keep in mind
- There is only 1 shared bathroom.
Available fromMay 21, 2022
Minimum stay1 Month (30 days)
Maximum stay12 Months (365 days)
Updated 2 months ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: English, German, Chinese
- Lives on property: no
- Overnight guests permitted: no
- Smoking: outdoors only
- Pets: not allowed
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- Additional documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Work Contract
- University Acceptance letter (if applicable)
- Recent Paychecks / Bank Statement
- To book this property with zero deposit, you will have to successfully pass the vetting process via open banking or uploading the required documentation. This process is very easy and quick and it is designed to avoid fraud, as well as ensure tenants have the financial means to pay for the rent of this property. If you are booking for more than one tenant, please include the other tenant details when making your booking request. If you do not pass the vetting process, the Landlord will be able to cancel the booking.
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- The Lavantgasse bus stop is a 2-minute walk from this property and services line 32A.
- The Leopoldau transit stop is a 15-minute walk from this property and services train lines R 1, R 7, R, and Metro line U1.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices