Lovely room for rent in 4-bedroom apartment in Wieden
Room · 3 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 110m2
Property verified by Petar
Verification date 28 Sep 2018
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (bedroom 4 - single bed)
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 110 m²
- Floor: 2nd
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- _GEZ-Gebühr _(TV license): yes, included in rent
- _Gemeindesteuern _(council tax): yes, included in rent
- Wohnsteuer (residence tax): yes, included in rent
- Kommunalsteuer (community tax): yes, included in rent
- Parking: no
This charming 4-bedroom apartment on Lambrechtgasse, in Wieden, has 4 stylish rooms for rent. The property has a fully equipped kitchen with an oven, dishwasher, and a full size refrigerator. There is spacious bathroom, and heating is installed to keep you cosy over winter.
The apartment is located in Wieden, a lovely spot within easy reach of the city centre. There are plenty of shops and good restaurants to explore close by, and public transport is handy to get you around the city.
What we liked the most
- The apartment has a stylish decor, and fashionable furnishings throughout.
- The kitchen is set up well for roommates, with ample counter top space and cabinets for storage.
- Each of the available bedrooms has an independent key.
- Weiden is a peaceful area of the city with beautiful parks and running trails, perfect for enjoying Vienna's sunny days!
Available fromMay 16, 2022
Minimum stay12 Months (365 days)
Maximum stay37 Months (1095 days)
Updated 6 months ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: English, German
- Lives on property: no
Overnight guests permitted: no
Deposit: 2 months’ rent
- Payment method: bank transfer
- Additional documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Work Contract
- University Acceptance letter (if applicable)
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- The Taubstummengasse Metro, which serves lines 1 and 2, is a 8-minute walk from the apartment.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices