Cute 1-bedroom apartment for rent in Leopoldstadt
Property verified by Sergio
Verification date 10 Oct 2018
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: X m²
- Floor: ground/1st/2nd/3rd
- Elevator: yes/no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: (only include when specified) /no
This 1-bedroom apartment has an open-layout living and dining room area with a couch and dining table for six. The bedroom receives tons of natural light and includes plenty of space to store your belongings. In the fully equipped kitchen, you'll find everything you need for cooking, plus a coffee machine. The bright white tiled bathroom includes a shower unit.
Lovers of green spaces take note: this apartment is just a short walk from the enormous Augarten, a park that includes gardens, a porcelain museum, World War II-era military architecture, and a restaurant. You can also use athletic facilities there or catch a concert at the Music Center. Or walk the opposite way and you'll quickly arrive at the Donaukanal, which is lined with parks. The surrounding neighborhood also has several traditional Austrian restaurants and cafes to choose from.
What we liked the most
- The decor is clean and elegant yet homey.
- The apartment has floor-to-ceiling windows throughout for lots of light.
- The dining table can seat six, so it's easy to have people over for a meal.
- It's hard to beat this location, with its proximity to the city center!
Available fromOctober 09, 2022
Minimum stay1 Month (30 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 31 minutes ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Hungarian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Russian, Greek, Czech, OTHER
- Lives on property: yes/no
- Overnight guests permitted: yes/no
- Deposit: ½ month’s rent / 1 month’s rent / 2 months’ rent / 3 months’ rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer; credit card
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- The Obere Augartenstraße stop on tram lines 2 and 31 is a 4-minute walk away.
- The Taborstraße U2 stop is a 5-minute walk away.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices