Cozy apartment with 1 bedrooms for rent in Leopoldstadt
Property verified by Sergio
Verification date 10 Oct 2018
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: X m²
- Floor: 3rd
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: (only include when specified) /no
- Spese condominiali (building fees): yes, included in price of rent / no, not included in price of rent, payable to provider
- TARI (refuse collection tax): yes, included in price of rent / no, not included in price of rent, payable to provider (++what is this?++)
- Bin collection: yes, included in rent / no, not included in rent
- Taxe d’Habitation (occupier’s tax): yes, included in rent / no, not included in rent (++what is this?++)
- Charges d’immeuble (building fees): yes, included in rent / no, not included in rent
- _GEZ-Gebühr _(TV license): yes, included in rent / no, not included in rent
- _Gemeindesteuern _(council tax): yes, included in rent / no, not included in rent
- Wohnsteuer (residence tax): yes, included in rent / no, not included in rent
- Kommunalsteuer (community tax): yes, included in rent / no, not included in rent
- Obecní daň (municipal tax): yes, included in rent / no, not included in rent
- Poplatek sdružení nájemců / Poplatek bytovému družstvu (Tenant association fee): yes, included in rent / no, not included in rent
- Atkritumu izvešana (garbage disposal): yes, included in rent / no, not included in rent
- Condomínio (building fees): yes, included in rent / no, not included in rent
- Towels: yes, included in rent / available for an additional fee
- Bed linen: yes, included in rent / available for an additional fee
Cleaning service (optional): €X
Parking (optional): yes, €X per month / no
This 1-bedroom apartment on Miesbachgasse, in Leopoldstadt, has bright decor and is fully furnished. The cosy property has plenty of charm with a wallpapered accent wall and stylish furnishings. There is a basic but well equipped kitchen, and a combined living and sleeping area with a double bed, a sofa, and a TV.
The apartment is located in Leopoldstadt, the previous Jewish quarter that has been transformed into a vibrant multi ethnic area. There are plenty of shops and good restaurants to explore close by, and public transport is handy to get you around the city.
What we liked the most
- There is a large window in the combined sleeping / living area that lets in plenty of natural light.
- The apartment has lovely, polished hardwood floors.
- With a separate sitting area and a small dining room table, the furniture is laid at well to accommodate guests.
- Leopoldstadt is home to the massive Augarten Park, which was designed in the French baroque style and includes impressive flower gardens. It is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a sunny day!
Available fromDecember 23, 2023
Minimum stay1 Month (30 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated an hour ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Hungarian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Russian, Greek, Czech, OTHER
- Lives on property: yes/no
- Overnight guests permitted: yes/no
- Deposit: ½ month’s rent / 1 month’s rent / 2 months’ rent / 3 months’ rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer; credit card
- CAF/APL accepted: yes/no/delete
- DSS accepted: yes/no/delete
- Contract registration tax: €X / X% of total contract value / nothing! The landlord assumes this cost (++what is this?++)
- Possibility of domiciliation: yes/no/delete
- Admin fee (payable at check-in): €X / X% of 1 month’s rent
- Tourist tax (taxe de séjour): €X per day, payable to landlord
- Tourist tax (tassa di soggiorno): €X per person per day, (for the first X days) payable to landlord
- For more information on renting in France: ++click here++
- Check-in hours:
- Check-out hours:
- Out of hours check-in: €X
- Check-out cleaning fee: €X (payable at check-out)
- Additional documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Work Contract
- University Acceptance letter (if applicable)
- Reference from previous Landlord
- Recent Paychecks / Bank Statement
- Codice Fiscale (++what is this?++)
- Home Insurance
- Last tax declaration
- Residence permit
- Bank Reference
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- The Taborstraße Ubahn, which serves line 2, is a 5-minute walk from the apartment.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices